This article lists the LoRaWAN codec requirements.
Wattsense can add for free any LoRaWAN sensor provided that they meet the requirements below:
- The sensor sends the entire payload of data in one go. Wattsense does not handle fragmented packets sent in several transmissions.
- The sensor can be used by anyone. It is not tied to a specific environment.
- Wattsense does not require a complex user interface to configure or interpret the sensor's data
- The codec is not customized. Which it means it can be used for other users
- The manufacturer is capable to provide the following should you ask or when asked by Wattsense:
- Exact reference of the sensor
- Technical documentation describing the structure of the payload
- (optional) A contact from a reseller
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us: Wattsense Support