- Check that the ethernet cable is correctly plug at both side (Box and equipment/IP switch).
- Check that the Box is correctly power with a 12-24Vdc - 2A power supply.
- Led statuts: Heartbeat blinking and if the GSM is use that the led is blinking.
- Be sure that the box is in the same network as your equipment.
- Be sure that there is no firewall blocking the Box/Hub traffic.
- Check the IP network parameters if there is no DHCP server.
- Gateway IP address
- Try to ping the Box/Hub if possible from your laptop. You can try to ping also the bacnet equipment.
- Check that you are running the scan correctly: Create Bacnet Network
- If your Bacnet Scan result is empty, you should test with an other Bacnet Client.
TEST WITH AN OTHER BACNET CLIENT (YABE):
- The Box network is not correctly setup
- The Box has an issue, please contact support.wattsense.com
- NO PING: You need to check again your network settings
- PING: You can go ahead
- You will see your Bacnet Equipment in this list, and if you click on it
- You will have all the properties displayed
- You can see here the value of your Bacnet properties.
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us: Wattsense Support