This topic explains how to register the Wattsense Box into the Loytec L-IP configured server.
Before registering the Box, make sure a static IP address is assigned to the Box.
- Newer L-IP version: Username = Admin and Password = loytec4u
- Older L-IP version: Username = Administrator and Password = admin
- Go to CEA-852 Ch.List.
- Click Add Device.
- Enter the static IP address of the Wattsense Box and the configuration client port used by the L-IP.
- Select the Box using the checkbox and Select Enable in the Action on Selected and Execute.
- If the Box is registered correctly on the L-IP, a green tick appears.
NOTE: Some browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla might fail to open the web interface. The login page should appear every time you click on a section. If not, use the Internet Explorer browser instead