How to create a user :
First of all follow those steps:
- Click on the organization section
- Click on User management
- Select the organization in which you want to create a user
- Click on the Add user to organization button
Once on the next view:
- Fill in the email adress (once saved, an onboarding email is send to this adress)
- Check the organizations (if you have more than 1, then you'll be able to define Access for all organization)
- Select your access right(*)
- You can also allow right specificaly to one (or a group) of Boxes, if nothing selected here, then the user will have access to all boxes.
Then click on "Save", your user is now ready to work !
(*): You can find here the signification of the different rights, and made a custom one if needed.
You can also follow the video tutorial below:
How to delete a user:
If you want to delete a user from your organization you'll have to setup his right to "No access".
-> Go to the "user Management" Tab
Then select the user you want to delete in the list,
Modify his rights to "No access".
Click on save:
Then the user will be deleted from your organization.
For more information, feel free to contact us here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.