First of all follow those steps:
- Click on the organization section
- Click on User management
- Select the organization in which you want to create a user
- Click on the Add user to organization button
Once on the next view:
- Fill in the email adress (once saved, an onboarding email is send to this adress)
- Check the organizations (if you have more than 1, then you'll be able to define Access for all organization)
- Select your access right(*)
- You can also allow right specificaly to one (or a group) of Boxes, if nothing selected here, then the user will have access to all boxes.
Then click on "Save", your user is now ready to work !
(*): You can find here the signification of the different rights, and made a custom one if needed.
You can also follow the video tutorial below:
For more information, feel free to contact us here.